5 U.S. Code Chapter 35 - RETENTION PREFERENCE, VOLUNTARY SEPARATION INCENTIVE PAYMENTS, RESTORATION, AND REEMPLOYMENT
- SUBCHAPTER I—RETENTION PREFERENCE (§§ 3501–3504)
- SUBCHAPTER II—VOLUNTARY SEPARATION INCENTIVE PAYMENTS (§§ 3521–3525)
- SUBCHAPTER III—REINSTATEMENT OR RESTORATION AFTER SUSPENSION OR REMOVAL FOR NATIONAL SECURITY (§ 3571)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—REEMPLOYMENT AFTER SERVICE WITH AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION (§§ 3581–3584)
- SUBCHAPTER V—REMOVAL, REINSTATEMENT, AND GUARANTEED PLACEMENT IN THE SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE (§§ 3591–3596)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—REEMPLOYMENT FOLLOWING LIMITED APPOINTMENT IN THE FOREIGN SERVICE (§ 3597)
- SUBCHAPTER VII—RETENTION OF RETIRED SPECIALIZED EMPLOYEES AT THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (§ )
 So in original. Two sections “3598” have been enacted.
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|5 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 3502||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 1103||127 Stat. 885|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.