50 U.S. Code Chapter 36, Subchapter I - ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE
- § 1801. Definitions
- § 1802. Electronic surveillance authorization without court order; certification by Attorney General; reports to Congressional committees; transmittal under seal; duties and compensation of communication common carrier; applications; jurisdiction of court
- § 1803. Designation of judges
- § 1804. Applications for court orders
- § 1805. Issuance of order
- §§ 1805a to 1805c. Repealed.]
- § 1806. Use of information
- § 1807. Report to Administrative Office of the United States Court and to Congress
- § 1808. Report of Attorney General to Congressional committees; limitation on authority or responsibility of information gathering activities of Congressional committees; report of Congressional committees to Congress
- § 1809. Criminal sanctions
- § 1810. Civil liability
- § 1811. Authorization during time of war
- § 1812. Statement of exclusive means by which electronic surveillance and interception of certain communications may be conducted
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|50 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1801||nt||2012||112-238 [Sec.] 2(b)||126 Stat. 1631|
|§ 1801||nt new||2012||112-238 [Sec.] 1||126 Stat. 1631|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.