50 U.S. Code Chapter 44 - NATIONAL SECURITY
- § 3001. Short title
- § 3002. Congressional declaration of purpose
- § 3003. Definitions
- § 3004. Definitions of military departments
- § 3005. Applicable laws
- § 3006. Repealing and savings provisions
- SUBCHAPTER I—COORDINATION FOR NATIONAL SECURITY (§§ 3021–3058)
- SUBCHAPTER II—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§§ 3071–3077)
- SUBCHAPTER III—ACCOUNTABILITY FOR INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES (§§ 3091–3107)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—PROTECTION OF CERTAIN NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION (§§ 3121–3126)
- SUBCHAPTER V—PROTECTION OF OPERATIONAL FILES (§§ 3141–3146)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION (§§ 3161–3164)
- SUBCHAPTER VII—APPLICATION OF SANCTIONS LAWS TO INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES (§§ 3171–3175)
- SUBCHAPTER VIII—EDUCATION IN SUPPORT OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE (§§ 3191–3224)
- SUBCHAPTER IX—ADDITIONAL MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS (§§ 3231–3233)
3191. Scholarships and work-study for pursuit of graduate degrees in science and technology. 3192. Framework for cross-disciplinary education and training. 3193. Repealed.
3201. Program on advancement of foreign languages critical to the intelligence community. 3202. Education partnerships. 3203. Voluntary services. 3204. Regulations. 3205. Definitions.
3221. Assignment of intelligence community personnel as language students. 3222. Program on recruitment and training. 3223. Educational scholarship program. 3224. Intelligence officer training program. SUBCHAPTER IX—ADDITIONAL MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS 3231. Applicability to United States intelligence activities of Federal laws implementing international treaties and agreements. 3232. Counterintelligence initiatives. 3233. Misuse of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence name, initials, or seal.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
|50 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|