6 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter III - SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN SUPPORT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- § 181. Under Secretary for Science and Technology
- § 182. Responsibilities and authorities of the Under Secretary for Science and Technology
- § 183. Functions transferred
- § 184. Conduct of certain public health-related activities
- § 185. Federally funded research and development centers
- § 186. Miscellaneous provisions
- § 187. Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency
- § 188. Conduct of research, development, demonstration, testing and evaluation
- § 189. Utilization of Department of Energy national laboratories and sites in support of homeland security activities
- § 190. Transfer of Plum Island Animal Disease Center, Department of Agriculture
- § 191. Homeland Security Science and Technology Advisory Committee
- § 192. Homeland Security Institute
- § 193. Technology clearinghouse to encourage and support innovative solutions to enhance homeland security
- § 194. Enhancement of public safety communications interoperability
- § 195. Office for Interoperability and Compatibility
- § 195a. Emergency communications interoperability research and development
- § 195b. National Biosurveillance Integration Center
- § 195c. Promoting antiterrorism through international cooperation program
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|6 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.