6 U.S. Code Chapter 2 - NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
711. Surge Capacity Force.
721. Evacuation preparedness technical assistance. 722. Urban Search and Rescue Response System. 723. Metropolitan Medical Response Grant Program. 724. Logistics. 725. Prepositioned equipment program. 726. Basic life supporting first aid and education. 727. Improvements to information technology systems. 728. Disclosure of certain information to law enforcement agencies. SUBCHAPTER II—COMPREHENSIVE PREPAREDNESS SYSTEM
741. Definitions. 742. National preparedness. 743. National preparedness goal. 744. Establishment of national preparedness system. 745. National planning scenarios. 746. Target capabilities and preparedness priorities. 747. Equipment and training standards. 748. Training and exercises. 749. Comprehensive assessment system. 750. Remedial action management program. 751. Federal response capability inventory. 752. Reporting requirements. 753. Federal preparedness. 754. Use of existing resources.
761. Emergency Management Assistance Compact grants. 762. Emergency management performance grants program. 763. Transfer of Noble Training Center. 763a. Training for Federal Government, foreign governments, or private entities. 764. National exercise simulation center.
771. National Disaster Recovery Strategy. 772. National Disaster Housing Strategy. 773. Individuals with disabilities guidelines. 774. Reunification. 775. National Emergency Family Registry and Locator System. 776. Individuals and households pilot program. 777. Public assistance pilot program.
791. Advance contracting. 792. Limitations on tiering of subcontractors. 793. Oversight and accountability of Federal disaster expenditures. 794. Limitation on length of certain noncompetitive contracts. 795. Fraud, waste, and abuse controls. 796. Registry of disaster response contractors. 797. Fraud prevention training program.
811. Authorization of appropriations.
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
|6 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|