6 U.S. Code Chapter 3 - SECURITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR EVERY PORT
911. Repealed. 912. Port Security Exercise Program. 913. Facility exercise requirements.
921. Domestic radiation detection and imaging. 921a. Integration of detection equipment and technologies. 922. Inspection of car ferries entering from abroad. 923. Random searches of containers. 924. Threat assessment screening of port truck drivers. 925. Border Patrol unit for United States Virgin Islands. 926. Center of Excellence for Maritime Domain Awareness. SUBCHAPTER II—SECURITY OF THE INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN
941. Strategic plan to enhance the security of the international supply chain. 942. Post-incident resumption of trade. 943. Automated Targeting System. 944. Container security standards and procedures. 945. Container Security Initiative.
961. Establishment. 962. Eligible entities. 963. Minimum requirements. 964. Tier 1 participants in C–TPAT. 965. Tier 2 participants in C–TPAT. 966. Tier 3 participants in C–TPAT. 967. Consequences for lack of compliance. 968. Third party validations. 969. Revalidation. 970. Noncontainerized cargo. 971. C–TPAT program management. 972. Additional personnel. 973. Authorization of appropriations.
981. Pilot integrated scanning system. 981a. Pilot integrated scanning system. 982. Screening and scanning of cargo containers. 983. Inspection technology and training. 984. Pilot program to improve the security of empty containers. 985. Information sharing relating to supply chain security cooperation. SUBCHAPTER III—ADMINISTRATION 1001. Designation of liaison office of Department of State. 1002. Homeland Security Science and Technology Advisory Committee. 1003. Research, development, test, and evaluation efforts in furtherance of maritime and cargo security.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
|6 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|