7 U.S. Code Chapter 107 - RENEWABLE ENERGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- § 8101. Definitions
- § 8102. Biobased markets program
- § 8103. Biorefinery assistance
- § 8104. Repowering assistance
- § 8105. Bioenergy program for advanced biofuels
- § 8106. Biodiesel fuel education program
- § 8107. Rural Energy for America Program
- § 8108. Biomass research and development
- § 8109. Rural Energy Self-Sufficiency Initiative
- § 8110. Feedstock flexibility program for bioenergy producers
- § 8111. Biomass Crop Assistance Program
- § 8112. Forest biomass for energy
- § 8113. Community wood energy program
- § 8114. Sun grant program
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.