7 U.S. Code Chapter 10 - WAREHOUSES
- § 241. Definitions
- § 242. Powers of Secretary
- § 243. Imposition and collection of fees
- § 244. Quality and value standards
- § 245. Bonding and other financial assurance requirements
- § 246. Maintenance of records
- § 247. Fair treatment in storage of agricultural products
- § 248. Commingling of agricultural products
- § 249. Transfer of stored agricultural products
- § 250. Warehouse receipts
- § 251. Conditions for delivery of agricultural products
- § 252. Suspension or revocation of licenses
- § 253. Public information
- § 254. Penalties for noncompliance
- § 255. Jurisdiction and arbitration
- § 256. Authorization of appropriations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|7 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.