7 U.S. Code Chapter 31, Subchapter IV - RURAL TELEPHONE BANK
- § 941. Telephone Bank
- § 942. General powers
- § 943. Special provisions governing telephone bank as a Federal agency until conversion of ownership, control, and operation
- § 944. Governor of telephone bank; functions, powers, and duties
- § 944a. Publication of rural telephone bank policies and regulations
- § 945. Board of directors
- § 946. Capitalization
- § 947. Borrowing power; telephone debentures; issuance; interest rates; terms and conditions; ratio to paid-in capital and retained earnings; investments in debentures; debentures as security; purchase and sale of debentures by the Secretary of the Treasury; treatment as public debt transactions of the United States; exclusion of transactions from budget totals
- § 948. Lending power
- § 949. Telephone bank receipts; availability for obligations and expenditures
- § 950. Conversion of ownership, control, and operation of telephone bank
- § 950a. Liquidation or dissolution of telephone bank
- § 950b. Borrower net worth
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|7 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.