7 U.S. Code Chapter 33, Subchapter IV - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- §§ 1014 to 1025. Repealed.]
- § 1026. Repealed.]
- §§ 1027 to 1029. Repealed.]
- § 1030. Consolidation of agricultural credit and service offices
- § 1031. Conveyance of mineral rights with land
- § 1032. Transfer of rights and duties of Reconstruction Finance Corporation arising out of rehabilitation and farm tenancy loans to Secretary of the Treasury
- § 1032a. Disbursing and certifying officers; exemption from liability for advances to defense relocation corporations
- § 1033. Sale of reserved mineral interests
- § 1034. Persons to whom mineral interests sold; conveyances
- § 1035. Sale of mineral interests; consideration; transfer of unsold interests to Secretary of the Interior
- § 1036. Repealed.]
- § 1037. Sale of reserved mineral interests; disposition of proceeds
- § 1038. Regulations; delegations of authority
- § 1039. Time for filing purchase applications
- § 1040. Farmers’ Home Administration funds account
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|7 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.