7 U.S. Code Chapter 64, Subchapter VI - 1890 LAND-GRANT COLLEGE FUNDING
- § 3221. Extension at 1890 land-grant colleges, including Tuskegee University
- § 3222. Agricultural research at 1890 land-grant colleges, including Tuskegee University
- § 3222a. Repealed.]
- § 3222b. Grants to upgrade agricultural and food sciences facilities at 1890 land-grant colleges, including Tuskegee University
- § 3222b-1. Grants to upgrade agriculture and food sciences facilities at the District of Columbia land-grant university
- § 3222b-2. Grants to upgrade agriculture and food sciences facilities and equipment at insular area land-grant institutions
- § 3222c. National research and training virtual centers
- § 3222d. Matching funds requirement for research and extension activities at eligible institutions
- § 3223. Grants for acquisition and improvement of research facilities and equipment
- § 3224. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|7 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 3222b||2014||113-79 [Sec.] 7112||128 Stat. 874|
|§ 3222b-2||2014||113-79 [Sec.] 7113||128 Stat. 874|
|§ 3222c||repealed||2014||113-79 [Sec.] 7114||128 Stat. 875|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.