7 U.S. Code Chapter 9, Subchapter III - STOCKYARDS AND STOCKYARD DEALERS
- § 201. “Stockyard owner”; “stockyard services”; “market agency”; “dealer”; defined
- § 202. “Stockyard” defined; determination by Secretary as to particular yard
- § 203. Activity as stockyard dealer or market agency; benefits to business and welfare of stockyard; registration; penalty for failure to register
- § 204. Bond and suspension of registrants
- § 205. General duty as to services; revocation of registration
- § 206. Rates and charges generally; discrimination
- § 207. Schedule of rates
- § 208. Unreasonable or discriminatory practices generally; rights of stockyard owner of management and regulation
- § 209. Liability to individuals for violations; enforcement generally
- § 210. Proceedings before Secretary for violations
- § 211. Order of Secretary as to charges or practices; prescribing rates and practices generally
- § 212. Prescribing rates and practices to prevent discrimination between intrastate and interstate commerce
- § 213. Prevention of unfair, discriminatory, or deceptive practices
- § 214. Effective date of orders
- § 215. Failure to obey orders; punishment
- § 216. Proceedings to enforce orders; injunction
- § 217. Proceedings for suspension of orders
- § 217a. Fees for inspection of brands or marks
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|7 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.