8 U.S. Code Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions
- § 1321. Prevention of unauthorized landing of aliens
- § 1322. Bringing in aliens subject to denial of admission on a health-related ground; persons liable; clearance papers; exceptions; “person” defined
- § 1323. Unlawful bringing of aliens into United States
- § 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
- § 1324a. Unlawful employment of aliens
- § 1324b. Unfair immigration-related employment practices
- § 1324c. Penalties for document fraud
- § 1324d. Civil penalties for failure to depart
- § 1325. Improper entry by alien
- § 1326. Reentry of removed aliens
- § 1327. Aiding or assisting certain aliens to enter
- § 1328. Importation of alien for immoral purpose
- § 1329. Jurisdiction of district courts
- § 1330. Collection of penalties and expenses
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|8 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 1324a||nt||2012||112-176 [Sec.] 2||126 Stat. 1325|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.