10 CFR § 1.5 - Location of principal offices and regional offices.
(a) The principal NRC offices are located in the Washington, DC, area. Facilities for the service of process and documents are maintained in the State of Maryland at 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852-2738. The agency's official mailing address is U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001. The locations of NRC offices in the Washington, DC, area are as follows:
(1) One White Flint North Building, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852-2738.
(2) Two White Flint North Building, 11545 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852-2738.
(3) Three White Flint North Building, 11601 Landsdown Street, North Bethesda, Maryland 20852.
(b) The addresses of the NRC Regional Offices are as follows:
(1) Region I, U.S. NRC, 475 Allendale Road, Suite 102, King of Prussia, PA 19406-1415.
(2) Region II, USNRC, 245 Peachtree Center Avenue, NE., Suite 1200, Atlanta, GA 30303-1257.
(3) Region III, USNRC, 2443 Warrenville Road, Suite 210, Lisle, IL 60532-4352.
(4) Region IV, US NRC, 1600 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011-4511.