10 CFR 110.41 - Executive Branch review.
(1) A production or utilization facility.
(2) More than one effective kilogram of high-enriched uranium or 10 grams of plutonium or uranium-233.
(6) An export involving assistance to end uses related to isotope separation, chemical reprocessing, heavy water production, advanced reactors, or the fabrication of nuclear fuel containing plutonium, except for exports of source material or low-enriched uranium to EURATOM and Japan for enrichment up to 5 percent in the isotope uranium-235, and those categories of exports approved in advance by the Executive Branch as constituting permitted incidental assistance.
(10) An export raising significant policy issues or subject to special limitations as determined by the Commission or the Executive Branch, including exports of radioactive material listed in Table 1 of appendix P to this part involving exceptional circumstances in § 110.42(e).
(b) The Executive Branch will be requested to:
(3) Address the extent to which the export criteria in § 110.42 are met, if applicable, and the extent to which the recipient country or group of countries has adhered to the provisions of any applicable agreement for cooperation.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 110.