10 CFR 35.2432 - Records of calibration measurements of brachytherapy sources.
(a) A licensee shall maintain a record of the calibrations of brachytherapy sources required by § 35.432 for 3 years after the last use of the source.
(b) The record must include -
(1) The date of the calibration;
(2) The manufacturer's name, model number, and serial number for the source and the instruments used to calibrate the source;
(3) The source output or activity;
(4) The source positioning accuracy within the applicators; and
(5) The name of the individual, the source manufacturer, or the calibration laboratory that performed the calibration.