10 CFR 35.2432 - Records of calibration measurements of brachytherapy sources.
(b) The record must include -
(1) The date of the calibration;
(2) The manufacturer's name, model number, and serial number for the source and the instruments used to calibrate the source;
(3) The source output or activity;
(4) The source positioning accuracy within the applicators; and
(5) The name of the individual, the source manufacturer, or the calibration laboratory that performed the calibration.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 35.