10 CFR 35.300 - Use of unsealed byproduct material for which a written directive is required.
(a) Obtained from:
(b) Excluding production of PET radionuclides, prepared by:
(1) An authorized nuclear pharmacist;
(3) An individual under the supervision, as specified in § 35.27, of the authorized nuclear pharmacist in paragraph (b)(1) of this section or the physician who is an authorized user in paragraph (b)(2) of this section; or
(c) Obtained from and prepared by an NRC or Agreement State licensee for use in research in accordance with an Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol accepted by FDA; or
(d) Prepared by the licensee for use in research in accordance with an Investigational New Drug (IND) protocol accepted by FDA.
- 10 CFR 35.12 — Application for License, Amendment, or Renewal.
- 10 CFR 35.390 — Training for Use of Unsealed Byproduct Material for Which a Written Directive Is Required.
- 10 CFR 35.14 — Notifications.
- 10 CFR 35.394 — Training for the Oral Administration of Sodium Iodide I-131 Requiring a Written Directive in Quantities Greater Than 1.22 Gigabecquerels (33 Millicuries).
- 10 CFR 35.2 — Definitions.
- 10 CFR 35.392 — Training for the Oral Administration of Sodium Iodide I-131 Requiring a Written Directive in Quantities Less Than or Equal to 1.22 Gigabecquerels (33 Millicuries).
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 35.