10 CFR 35.59 - Recentness of training.
The training and experience specified in Subparts B, D, E, F, G, and H of this part must have been obtained within the 7 years preceding the date of application or the individual must have had related continuing education and experience since the required training and experience was completed.
- 10 CFR 35.14 — Notifications.
- 10 CFR 35.24 — Authority and Responsibilities for the Radiation Protection Program.
- 10 CFR 35.13 — License Amendments.
- 10 CFR 35.2 — Definitions.
- 10 CFR 32.72 — Manufacture, Preparation, or Transfer for Commercial Distribution of Radioactive Drugs Containing Byproduct Material for Medical Use Under Part 35.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 35.