10 CFR 430.4 - Sources for information and guidance.
(a) General. The standards listed in this paragraph are referred to in the DOE test procedures and elsewhere in this part but are not incorporated by reference. These sources are given here for information and guidance.
(b) IESNA. Illuminating Engineering Society of North America, 120 Wall Street, Floor 17, New York, NY 10005-4001, 212-248-5000, or go to http://www.iesna.org.
(1) Illuminating Engineering Society of North America Lighting Handbook, 8th Edition, 1993.
(c) IEEE. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., 3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY, 10016-5997, 212-419-7900, or go to http://www.ieee.org.
(1) IEEE 1515-2000, IEEE Recommended Practice for Electronic Power Subsystems: Parameter Definitions, Test Conditions, and Test Methods, March 30, 2000.
(2) IEEE 100, Authoritative Dictionary of IEEE Standards Terms, 7th Edition, January 1, 2006.
(d) IEC. International Electrotechnical Commission, available from the American National Standards Institute, 11 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036, 212-642-4936, or go to http://www.iec.ch.
(1) IEC 62301, Household electrical appliances - Measurement of standby power, First Edition, June 13, 2005.
(2) IEC 60050, International Electrotechnical Vocabulary.
(e) National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program, Standards Services Division, NIST, 100 Bureau Drive, Stop 2140, Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2140, 301-975-4016, or go to http://ts.nist.gov/standards/accreditation.
(1) National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program Handbook 150-01, Energy Efficient Lighting Products, Lamps and Luminaires, August 1993.