10 CFR § 51.28 - Scoping - participants.
(1) The applicant or the petitioner for rulemaking;
(2) Any person who has petitioned for leave to intervene in the proceeding or who has been admitted as a party to the proceeding;
(3) Any other Federal agency which has jurisdiction by law or special expertise with respect to any environmental impact involved or which is authorized to develop and enforce relevant environmental standards;
(4) Affected State and local agencies, including those authorized to develop and enforce relevant environmental standards;
(5) Any affected Indian Tribe; and
(6) Any person who has requested an opportunity to participate in the scoping process.
(c) Participation in the scoping process for an environmental impact statement does not entitle the participant to become a party to the proceeding to which the environmental impact statement relates. Participation in an adjudicatory proceeding is governed by the procedures in §§ 2.309 and 2.315 of this chapter. Participation in a rulemaking proceeding in which the Commission has decided to have a hearing is governed by the provisions in the notice of hearing.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.