10 CFR 55.61 - Modification and revocation of licenses.
(a) The terms and conditions of all licenses are subject to amendment, revision, or modification by reason of rules, regulations, or orders issued in accordance with the Act or any amendments thereto.
(b) Any license may be revoked, suspended, or modified, in whole or in part:
(1) For any material false statement in the application or in any statement of fact required under section 182 of the Act,
(2) Because of conditions revealed by the application or statement of fact or any report, record, inspection or other means that would warrant the Commission to refuse to grant a license on an original application,
(3) For willful violation of, or failure to observe any of the terms and conditions of the Act, or the license, or of any rule, regulation, or order of the Commission, or
(4) For any conduct determined by the Commission to be a hazard to safe operation of the facility.
(5) For the sale, use or possession of illegal drugs, or refusal to participate in the facility drug and alcohol testing program, or a confirmed positive test for drugs, drug metabolites, or alcohol in violation of the conditions and cutoff levels established by § 55.53(j) or the consumption of alcoholic beverages within the protected area of power reactors or the controlled access area of non-power reactors, or a determination of unfitness for scheduled work as a result of the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 55 after this date.