10 CFR 602.5 - Epidemiology and Other Health Studies Financial Assistance Program.
(a) DOE may issue under this part awards for research, education/training, conferences, communication, and related activities in the Office of Environment, Health, Safety and Security program areas set forth in paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) The program areas are:
(2) Health experience of populations living near DOE facilities;
(3) Workers exposed to toxic substances, such as beryllium;
(4) Use of biomarkers to recognize exposure to toxic substances;
(5) Epidemiology and other health studies relating to energy production, transmission, and use (including electromagnetic fields) in the United States and abroad;
(6) Compilation, documentation, management, use, and analysis of data for the DOE Comprehensive Epidemiologic Data Resource; and
(7) Other systems or activities enhancing these areas, as well as other program areas as may be described by notice published in the Federal Register.
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 602 after this date.