10 CFR 605.5 - The Office of Science Financial Assistance Program.
(a) DOE may issue, under the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program, 10 CFR part 605, awards for basic and applied research, educational/training activities, conferences, and other related activities under the SC program areas set forth in paragraph (b) of this section and described in appendix A of this part.
(b) The Program areas are:
(1) Basic Energy Sciences
(2) Field Operations Management
(3) Fusion Energy
(4) Health and Environmental Research
(5) High Energy and Nuclear Physics
(6) Scientific Computing Staff
(7) Superconducting Super Collider
(8) University and Science Education Programs
(9) Program Analysis; and
(10) Other program areas of interest as may be described in a notice of availability published in the Federal Register.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 605.