10 CFR 609.3 - Solicitations.
(a) DOE may invite the submission of Applications for loan guarantees for Eligible Projects pursuant to a Solicitation.
(b) Each Solicitation must include, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The dollar amount of loan guarantee authority potentially being made available by DOE in that Solicitation;
(2) The place and deadline for submission of Applications;
(3) The name and address of the DOE representative whom a potential Applicant may contact to receive further information and a copy of the Solicitation;
(4) The form, format, and page limits applicable to the Application;
(5) The amount of the Application Fee and any other fees that will be required;
(6) The programmatic, technical, financial and other factors that DOE will use to evaluate response submissions, and their relative weightings in that evaluation; and
(7) Such other information as DOE may deem appropriate.
(c) Using procedures as may be announced by DOE a potential Applicant may request a meeting with DOE to discuss its potential Application. At its discretion, DOE may meet with a potential Applicant, either in person or electronically, to discuss its potential Application. DOE may provide a potential Applicant with a preliminary response regarding whether its proposed Application may constitute an Eligible Project. DOE's responses to questions from potential Applicants and DOE's statements to potential Applicants are pre-decisional and preliminary in nature. Any such responses and statements are subject in their entirety to any final action by DOE with respect to an Application submitted in accordance with § 609.4.
Title 10 published on 19-May-2018 04:00
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 609 after this date.