10 CFR 7.10 - The NRC Advisory Committee Management Officer.
(b) The NRC Advisory Committee Management Officer shall -
(2) Ensure that administrative guidelines and management controls are issued that apply to all NRC advisory committees;
(3) Exercise control and supervision over the establishment, procedures, and accomplishments of NRC advisory committees;
(4) Assemble and maintain the reports, records, and other papers of any such committee during this existence;
(5) Carry out, on behalf of the NRC, the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act ( 5 U.S.C. 552) and implementing NRC regulations ( 10 CFR part 9, subpart A) with respect to such reports, records, and other papers;
(6) Ensure that, subject to the Freedom of Information Act and implementing NRC regulations at 10 CFR part 9, subpart A, copies of the records, reports, transcript minutes, appendices, working papers, drafts, studies, agenda, or other documents that were made available to or prepared for or by each NRC advisory committee are available for public inspection and copying at the NRC Web site, http://www.nrc.gov, at the NRC Public Document Room, or both, until the advisory committee ceases to exist;
(7) Ensure that, subject to the Freedom of Information Act and implementing NRC regulations, at least eight copies of each report made by each NRC advisory committee and, where appropriate, background papers prepared by consultants, shall be filed with the Library of Congress;
(c) For purposes of paragraph (b) of this section, the term “records” includes (but is not limited to):
Title 10 published on 10-May-2017 03:48
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 7 after this date.