(1) Each licensee shall report to the NRC Operations Center the events described in Appendix A toPart 70.
(2) Reports must be made by a knowledgeable licensee representative and by any method that will ensure compliance with the required time period for reporting.
(3) The information provided must include a description of the event and other related information as described in§ 70.50(c)(1).
(4) Follow-up information to the reports must be provided until all information required to be reported in§ 70.50(c)(1) of this subpart is complete.
(5) Each licensee shall provide reasonable assurance that reliable communication with the NRC Operations Center is available during each event.
(b)Written reports. Each licensee that makes a report required by paragraph (a)(1) of this section shall submit a written follow-up report within 30 days of the initial report. The written report must contain the information as described in § 70.50(c)(2).
At 79 FR 57725, Sept. 26, 2014, § 70.74 was amended by revising paragraph (b), effective Jan. 26, 2014. For the convenience of the user, the revised text is set forth as follows:
§ 70.74Additional reporting requirements.
(b)Written reports. Each licensee that makes a report required by paragraph (a)(1) of this section shall submit a written follow-up report within 60 days of the initial report. The written report must be sent to the NRC's Document Control Desk, using an appropriate method listed in § 70.5(a), with a copy to the appropriate NRC regional office listed in appendix D to part 20 of this chapter. The reports must include the information as described in § 70.50(c)(2)(i) through (iv).
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 10.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.