10 CFR 73.4 - Communications.
Except where otherwise specified, all communications and reports concerning the regulations in this part and applications filed under them should be sent as follows:
(a) By mail addressed to: ATTN: Document Control Desk, Director, Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation, Director, Office of New Reactors, Director, Office of Nuclear Material Safety and Safeguards, or Director, Division of Security Policy, Office of Nuclear Security and Incident Response, as appropriate, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001;
(b) By hand delivery to the NRC's offices at 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland;
(c) Where practicable, by electronic submission, for example, Electronic Information Exchange, or CD-ROM. Electronic submissions must be made in a manner that enables the NRC to receive, read, authenticate, distribute, and archive the submission, and process and retrieve it a single page at a time. Detailed guidance on making electronic submissions can be obtained by visiting the NRC's Web site at http://www.nrc.gov/site-help/e-submittals.html; by e-mail to MSHD.Resource@nrc.gov; or by writing the Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001. The guidance discusses, among other topics, the formats the NRC can accept, the use of electronic signatures, and the treatment of nonpublic information.
(d) Classified communications shall be transmitted to the NRC Headquarters' classified mailing address as specified in appendix A to part 73 of this chapter or delivered by hand in accordance with this paragraph.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 73 after this date.
- 10 CFR 73.71 — Reporting of Safeguards Events.
- 10 CFR 73.57 — Requirements for Criminal History Records Checks of Individuals Granted Unescorted Access to a Nuclear Power Facility, a Non-Power Reactor, or Access to Safeguards Information.
- 10 CFR 73.72 — Requirement for Advance Notice of Shipment of Formula Quantities of Strategic Special Nuclear Material, Special Nuclear Material of Moderate Strategic Significance, or Irradiated Reactor Fuel.
- 10 CFR 73.77 — Cyber Security Event Notifications.
- 10 CFR 73.74 — Requirement for Advance Notice and Protection of Import Shipments of Nuclear Material From Countries That Are Not Party to the Convention on the Physical Protection of Nuclear Material.
- 10 CFR 73.73 — Requirement for Advance Notice and Protection of Export Shipments of Special Nuclear Material of Low Strategic Significance.
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 10.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.