10 CFR 75.9 - Information collection requirements: OMB approval.
(a) The Nuclear Regulatory Commission, or another U.S. Government agency, has submitted the information collection requirements contained in this Part to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for approval as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act ( 44 U.S.C. 3501et seq.). The NRC may not conduct or sponsor, and a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. OMB has approved the information collection requirements contained in this Part under control number 3150-0055.
(b) The approved information collection requirements contained in this Part appear in §§ 75.6, 75.7a, 75.10, 75.11, 75.21, 75.22, 75.23, 75.24, 75.31, 75.32, 75.33, 75.34, 75.35, 75.36, 75.43, 75.44, and 75.45.
(c) This part contains information collection requirements in addition to those approved under the control number specified in paragraph (a) of this section. These information collection requirements and the control numbers under which they are approved are as follows:
(1) In § 75.10, Form N-71 and associated forms are approved under control number 3150-0056.
(2) In §§ 75.31, 75.32, 75.33, and 75.35, DOE/NRC Form 742 is approved under control number 3150-0004.
(3) In §§ 75.33 and 75.34, DOE/NRC Form 741 is approved under control number 3150-0003.
(4) In §§ 75.34 and 75.35, DOE/NRC Form 740M is approved under OMB control number 3150-0057.
(5) In § 75.35, DOE/NRC Form 742C is approved under control number 3150-0058.
(6) In §§ 75.10 and 75.11, DOC/NRC Forms AP-1, AP-A, and associated forms are approved under control number 0694-0135.
Title 10 published on 10-May-2017 03:48
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 75 after this date.