10 CFR 810.13 - Reports.
(a) Any person who has received a specific authorization shall within 30 days after beginning the authorized activity provide to the Department of Energy a report containing the following information:
(2) The name, address, and citizenship of the person or entity for which the activity is being performed;
(3) A description of the activity, the date it began, its location, status, and anticipated date of completion; and
(b) Any person carrying out a specifically authorized activity shall inform DOE when the activity is completed or if it is terminated before completion.
(c) Any person granted a specific authorization shall inform DOE when it is known that the proposed activity will not be undertaken and the granted authorization will not be used.
(d) Any person, within 30 days after beginning any generally authorized activity under§ 810.7(b), (c), or (h), shall provide to the Department of Energy:
(2) The name, address, and citizenship of the person or entity for which the activity is being performed; and
(3) A description of the activity, the date it began, its location, status, and anticipated date of completion.
(4) An assurance that the U.S. vendor has an agreement with the recipient ensuring that any subsequent transfer of materials, equipment, or technology transferred under general authorization to a country listed in§ 810.8(a) will only take place if the vendor obtains DOE approval.
(e) Persons engaging in generally authorized activities as employees of persons required to report are not themselves required to report.
(f) Persons engaging in activities generally authorized under§ 810.7(a), (d), (e), (f), and (g) are not subject to reporting requirements under this section.
(g) All reports should be sent to: U.S. Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration, Washington, DC 20585, Attention: Director, Nuclear Transfer and Supplier Policy Division, NN-43, Office of Arms Control and Nonproliferation.
[51 FR 44574, Dec. 10, 1986, as amended at 58 FR 39639, July 16, 1993; 65 FR 16128, Mar. 27, 2000]
Title 10 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 10 CFR Part 810 after this date.