10 CFR Part 719, Subpart D - Requests From Contractor Counsel To Initiate, Defend, and Settle Legal Matters
- § 719.30 In what circumstances may the contractor initiate litigation, including appeals from adverse decisions?
- § 719.31 When must the contractor initiate litigation against third parties?
- § 719.32 What must the contractor do when it receives notice that it is a party to litigation?
- § 719.33 In what circumstances must the contractor seek permission from the Department to enter a settlement agreement?
- § 719.34 What documentation must the contractor provide to Department Counsel when it seeks permission to enter a settlement agreement?
- § 719.35 When must the contractor provide a copy of an executed settlement agreement?