10 CFR Part 719, Subpart E - Reimbursement of Costs Subject to This Part
- § 719.40 What effect do the regulations of this part have on cost allowability?
- § 719.41 How does the Department determine whether fees are reasonable?
- § 719.42 What categories of costs are unallowable?
- § 719.43 What is the treatment of travel costs?
- § 719.44 What categories of costs require advance approval?
- § 719.45 Are there any special procedures or requirements regarding subcontractor and retrospective insurance carrier legal costs?
- § 719.46 Are costs covered by this part subject to audit?
- § 719.47 What happens when more than one contractor is a party to a matter?
Title 10 published on 2015-12-04.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 10 CFR Part 719.