11 CFR 102.4 - Administrative termination (52 U.S.C. 30103(d)(2)).
(a) The Commission, on its own initiative or upon the request of the political committee itself, may administratively terminate a political committee's reporting obligation on the basis of the following factors:
(4) The committee's primary purpose for filing its reports has been to disclose outstanding debts and obligations;
(6) The committee's last report disclosed that the committee's outstanding debts and obligations do not appear to present a possible violation of the prohibitions and limitations of11 CFR parts 110 and 114;
(7) The committee's last report disclosed that the Committee does not have substantial outstanding accounts receivable;
(8) The committee's outstanding debts and obligations exceed the total of the committee's reported cash on hand balance.
(b) The Commission shall send a notification to the committee treasurer of its intent to administratively terminate that committee and may request the treasurer to submit information with regard to the factors set forth at11 CFR 102.4(a). The treasurer shall respond, in writing, within 30 days of receipt of the Commission's notice or request and if the committee objects to such termination, the committee's response shall so state.
(c) The Commission shall administratively terminate a committee if such committee fails to object to the Commission's action under11 CFR 102.4(b) and the Commission determines that either:
(1) The committee has complied with the debt settlement procedures set forth at11 CFR part 116.
(2) The Commission has approved the forgiveness of any loan(s) owed the committee which would have otherwise been considered a contribution under the Act in violation of11 CFR part 110;
(3) It does not appear from evidence available that a contribution in violation of11 CFR parts 110 and 114 will result.
[45 FR 15104, Mar. 7, 1980, as amended at 60 FR 64273, Dec. 14, 1995]
Title 11 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 11 CFR Part 102.