11 CFR 9411.1 - Cross-reference to executive branch-wide regulations.
prev | next
(a) Employees of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission are subject to the following standards of conduct and ethical requirements:
(1) Executive Branch Financial Disclosure, Qualified Trusts, and Certificates of Divestiture as provided in5 CFR part 2634;
(2) Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch as provided in5 CFR part 2635;
(3) Limitations on Outside Earned Income, Employment and Affiliations for Certain Noncareer Employees as provided in5 CFR part 2636;
(4) Regulations Concerning Post-Employment Conflict of Interest as provided in5 CFR part 2637;
(5) Interpretation, Exemptions and Waiver Guidance Concerning18 U.S.C. 208 (Acts Affecting a Personal Financial Interest) as provided in 5 CFR part 2638;
(6) Post-Employment Conflict of Interest Restrictions as provided in5 CFR part 2641;
(7) Political Activities of Federal Employees as provided in5 CFR part 734; and
(8) Employee Responsibilities and Conduct as provided in5 CFR part 735.
Title 11 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 11 CFR Part 9411.