11 CFR Part 111, Subpart B - Administrative Fines
- § 111.30 — When will subpart B apply?
- § 111.31 — Does this subpart replace subpart A of this part for violations of the reporting requirements of 52 U.S.C. 30104(a)?
- § 111.32 — How will the Commission notify respondents of a reason to believe finding and a proposed civil money penalty?
- § 111.33 — What are the respondent's choices upon receiving the reason to believe finding and the proposed civil money penalty?
- § 111.34 — If the respondent decides to pay the civil money penalty and not to challenge the reason to believe finding, what should the respondent do?
- § 111.35 — If the respondent decides to challenge the alleged violation or proposed civil money penalty, what should the respondent do?
- § 111.36 — Who will review the respondent's written response?
- § 111.37 — What will the Commission do once it receives the respondent's written response and the reviewing officer's recommendation?
- § 111.38 — Can the respondent appeal the Commission's final determination?
- § 111.39 — When must the respondent pay the civil money penalty?
- § 111.40 — What happens if the respondent does not pay the civil money penalty pursuant to 11 CFR 111.34 and does not submit a written response to the reason to believe finding pursuant to 11 CFR 111.35?
- § 111.41 — [Reserved]
- § 111.42 — Will the enforcement file be made available to the public?
- § 111.43 — What are the schedules of penalties?
- § 111.44 — What is the schedule of penalties for 48-hour notices that are not filed or are filed late?
- § 111.45 — [Reserved]
- § 111.46 — How will the respondent be notified of actions taken by the Commission and the reviewing officer?
Title 11 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 11 CFR Part 111.
Title 11 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 11 CFR Part 111 after this date.