11 CFR Part 111, Subpart B - Administrative Fines
- § 111.30 When will subpart B apply?
- § 111.31 Does this subpart replace subpart A of this part for violations of the reporting requirements of 52 U.S.C. 30104(a)?
- § 111.32 How will the Commission notify respondents of a reason to believe finding and a proposed civil money penalty?
- § 111.33 What are the respondent's choices upon receiving the reason to believe finding and the proposed civil money penalty?
- § 111.34 If the respondent decides to pay the civil money penalty and not to challenge the reason to believe finding, what should the respondent do?
- § 111.35 If the respondent decides to challenge the alleged violation or proposed civil money penalty, what should the respondent do?
- § 111.36 Who will review the respondent's written response?
- § 111.37 What will the Commission do once it receives the respondent's written response and the reviewing officer's recommendation?
- § 111.38 Can the respondent appeal the Commission's final determination?
- § 111.39 When must the respondent pay the civil money penalty?
- § 111.40 What happens if the respondent does not pay the civil money penalty pursuant to 11 CFR 111.34 and does not submit a written response to the reason to believe finding pursuant to 11 CFR 111.35?
- § 111.41 [Reserved]
- § 111.42 Will the enforcement file be made available to the public?
- § 111.43 What are the schedules of penalties?
- § 111.44 What is the schedule of penalties for 48-hour notices that are not filed or are filed late?
- § 111.45 [Reserved]
- § 111.46 How will the respondent be notified of actions taken by the Commission and the reviewing officer?
65 FR 31794, May 19, 2000, unless otherwise noted.