12 CFR § 1010.558 - Previously accepted state filings - notice of revocation rights on property report cover page.
(1) The cover page on Property Reports for filings made with the Director pursuant to § 1010.552 shall be prepared in accordance with § 1010.105 and shall include the paragraphs set forth in section XXX of the appendix to this part: Language to be Included on Property Report Cover Page.
(2) If the purchaser is entitled to a longer revocation period by operation of State law, that period becomes the Federal revocation period and the cover page must reflect the longer period, rather than the seven days.
(1) If a deed is not delivered within 180 days of the signing of the contract or agreement of sale or unless certain provisions are included in the contract or agreement, the purchaser is entitled to cancel the contract within two years from the date of signing the contract or agreement.
(2) The deed must be a warranty deed, or where such a deed is not commonly used, a similar deed legally acceptable in the jurisdiction where the lot is located. The deed must be free and clear of liens and encumbrances.
(3) The contract provisions are:
(i) A legally sufficient and recordable lot description, and;
(ii) A provision that the seller will give the purchaser written notification of purchaser's default or breach of contract and the opportunity to remedy the default or breach within 20 days of the notice; and
(iii) A provision that, if the purchaser loses rights and interest in the lot because of the purchaser's default or breach of contract after 15 percent of the purchase price, exclusive of interest, has been paid, the seller shall refund to the purchaser any amount which remains from the payments made after subtracting 15 percent of the purchase price, exclusive of interest, or the amount of the seller's actual damages, whichever is the greater.
(4) If a deed is not delivered within 180 days of the signing of the contract or if the necessary provisions are not included in the contract, the following statement shall be used in place of any other rescission language: “Under Federal law you may cancel your contract or agreement of sale any time within two years from the date of signing.”
The following state regulations pages link to this page.