12 CFR 1070.45 - Affirmative disclosure of confidential information.
(2) To either House of the Congress or to an appropriate committee or subcommittee of the Congress, as set forth in 12 U.S.C. 5562(d)(2), provided that, upon the receipt by the CFPB of a request from the Congress for confidential information that a financial institution submitted to the CFPB along with a claim that such information consists of a trade secret or privileged or confidential commercial or financial information, or confidential supervisory information, the CFPB shall notify the financial institution in writing of its receipt of the request and provide the institution with a copy of the request;
(3) In investigational hearings and witness interviews, as is reasonably necessary, at the discretion of the CFPB;
(4) In an administrative or court proceeding to which the CFPB is a party. In the case of confidential investigatory material that contains any trade secret or privileged or confidential commercial or financial information, as claimed by designation by the submitter of such material, or confidential supervisory information, the submitter may seek an appropriate protective or in camera order prior to disclosure of such material in a proceeding;
(5) To law enforcement agencies and other government agencies in summary form to the extent necessary to notify such agencies of potential violations of laws subject to their jurisdiction; or
(6) As required under any other applicable law.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 1070 after this date.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 1070.