12 CFR 1204.11 - May FHFA-OIG obtain Privacy Act records from other Federal agencies for law enforcement purposes?
(a) The FHFA Inspector General is authorized under the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended, to make written requests under 5 U.S.C. 552a(b)(7) for transfer of records maintained by other Federal agencies which are necessary to carry out an authorized law enforcement activity under the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended.
(1) Principal Deputy Inspector General;
(2) Deputy Inspector General for Audits;
(3) Deputy Inspector General for Investigations;
(4) Deputy Inspector General for Evaluations; and
(5) Deputy Inspector General for Administration.
Title 12 published on 17-Jun-2017 04:33
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 1204 after this date.