12 CFR 128.7 - Nondiscrimination in employment.
(a) No savings association shall, because of an individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin:
(3) Otherwise discriminate against such individual with respect to such individual's compensation, promotion, or the terms, conditions, or privileges of such individual's employment; or
(4) Discriminate in admission to, or employment in, any program of apprenticeship, training, or retraining, including on-the-job training.
(b) No savings association shall limit, segregate, or classify its employees in any way which would deprive or tend to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect such individual's status as an employee because of such individual's race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
(c) No savings association shall discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has opposed any employment practice made unlawful by Federal, state, or local law or regulation or because he has in good faith made a charge of such practice or testified, assisted, or participated in any manner in an investigation, proceeding, or hearing of such practice by any lawfully constituted authority.
(d) No savings association shall print or publish or cause to be printed or published any notice or advertisement relating to employment by such savings association indicating any preference, limitation, specification, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
(e) This regulation shall not apply in any case in which the Federal Equal Employment Opportunities law is madeinapplicable by the provisions of section 2000e-1 or sections 2000e-2(e) through (j) of title 42, United States Code.
(f) Any violation of the following laws or regulations by a savings association shall be deemed to be a violation of thispart 128:
(1) The Equal Employment Opportunity Act, as amended,42 U.S.C. 2000e-2000h-2, and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations at 29 CFR part 1600;
(2) The Age Discrimination in Employment Act,29 U.S.C. 621-633, and EEOC and Department of Labor regulations;
(3) Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) regulations at41 CFR part 60;
(4) The Veterans Employment and Readjustment Act of 1972,38 U.S.C. 2011-2012, and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Adjustment Assistance Act of 1974, 38 U.S.C. 2021-2026;
(5) The Rehabilitation Act of 1973,29 U.S.C. 701 et seq.; and
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 128.