12 CFR 18.10 - Prohibited conduct and penalties.
(1) Disclose or cause to be disclosed false or misleading information in the annual disclosure statement, or omit or cause the omission of material or required information in the annual disclosure statement; or
(2) Represent that the OCC, or any employee thereof, has passed upon the accuracy or completeness of the annual disclosure statement.
(1) Any director, officer, employee, or controlling stockholder (other than a bank holding company) of, or agent for, a national bank;
(2) Any other person who has filed or is required to file a change-in-control notice with the OCC under12 U.S.C. 1817(j);
(3) Any shareholder (other than a bank holding company), consultant, joint venture partner, and any other person as determined by the OCC (by regulation or case-by-case) who participates in the conduct of the affairs of a national bank; and
(4) Any independent contractor (including any attorney, appraiser, or accountant) who knowingly or recklessly participates in:
(iii) Any unsafe or unsound practice, which caused or is likely to cause more than a minimal financial loss to, or a significant adverse effect on, the national bank.
(c) Conduct that violates paragraph (a) of this section also may constitute an unsafe or unsound banking practice or otherwise serve as a basis for enforcement action by the OCC including, but not limited to, the assessment of civil money penalties against the bank or any institution-affiliated party who violates this part.
[60 FR 57333, Nov. 15, 1995]
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 18.