Financial assistance provided under this part may be used by an Awardee to serve Investment Area(s) or Targeted Population(s) by developing or supporting, through lending, investing, enhancing liquidity, or other means of finance:
(a) Commercial facilities that promote revitalization, community stability or job creation or retention;
(b) Businesses that:
(1) Provide jobs for Low-Income persons;
(2) Are owned by Low-Income persons; or
(3) Enhance the availability of products and services to Low-Income persons;
(c) Community Facilities;
(d) The provision of Financial Services;
(e) Housing that is principally affordable to Low-Income persons, except that assistance used to facilitate home ownership shall only be used for services and lending products that serve Low-Income persons and that:
(1) Are not provided by other lenders in the area; or
(2) Complement the services and lending products provided by other lenders that serve the Investment Area(s) or Targeted Population(s);
(f) The provision of consumer loans (a loan to one or more individuals for household, family, or other personal expenditures); or
(g) Other businesses or activities as requested by the Applicant and deemed appropriate by the Fund.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 12.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.