12 CFR 197.7 - Form, content, and accounting.
(a)Form and content. Any offering circular or amendment filed pursuant to this part shall:
(1) Be filed under cover of Form OC, which is under part 192 of this chapter;
(2) Comply with the requirements of Items 3 and 4 of Form OC and the requirements of all items of the form for registration ( 17 CFR part 239) that the issuer would be eligible to use were it required to register the securities under the Securities Act;
(3) Comply with all item requirements of the Form S-1 ( 17 CFR part 239) for registration under the Securities Act, if the association issuing the securities is not in compliance with the OCC's regulatory capital requirements during the time the offering is made;
(4) Where a form specifies that the information required by an item in the Commission's Regulation S-K ( 17 CFR part 229) should be furnished, include such information and all of the information required by Item 7 of Form PS, which is under part 192 of this chapter;
(5) Include after the facing page of the Form OC a cross-reference sheet listing each item requirement of the form for registration under the Securities Act and indicate for each item the applicable heading or subheading in the offering circular under which the required information is disclosed;
(6) Include in part II of the Form OC the applicable undertakings required by the form for registration under the Securities Act;
(7) If the issuer has not previously been required to file reports pursuant to section 13(a) of the Exchange Act or § 197.18 of this part, include in part II of Form OC the following undertaking: “The issuer hereby undertakes, in connection with any distribution of the offering circular, to have a preliminary or effective offering circular including the information required by this part distributed to all persons expected to be mailed confirmations of sale not less than 48 hours prior to the time such confirmations are expected to be mailed”;
(8) In offerings involving the issuance of options, warrants, subscription rights or conversion rights within the meaning of § 197.1(a)(8) of this part, include in part II of Form OC an undertaking to provide a copy of the issuer's most recent audited financial statements to persons exercising such options, warrants or rights promptly upon receiving written notification of the exercise thereof;
(9) Include as supplemental information and not as part of the Form OC and only with respect to de novo offerings, a copy of the application for permission to organize as submitted to the OCC for Federally-chartered associations, or a copy of the application for insurance of accounts as submitted to the FDIC for state-chartered associations; and
(10) In addition to the information expressly required to be included by this section, there shall be added such further material information, if any, as may be necessary to make the required statements, in light of the circumstances under which they are made, not misleading.
(b)Accounting requirements. To be declared effective an offering circular or amendment shall satisfy the accounting requirements in subpart A of part 193 of this chapter.