12 CFR 221.7 - Supplement: Maximum loan value of margin stock and other collateral.
(b)Maximum loan value of nonmargin stock and all other collateral. The maximum loan value of nonmargin stock and all other collateral except puts, calls, or combinations thereof is their good faith loan value.
(c)Maximum loan value of options. Except for options that qualify as margin stock, puts, calls, and combinations thereof have no loan value.
- 12 CFR 221.1 — Authority, Purpose, and Scope.
- 12 CFR 221.2 — Definitions.
- 12 CFR 221.5 — Special Purpose Loans to Brokers and Dealers.
- 12 CFR 221.3 — General Requirements.
- 12 CFR 221.103 — Loans to Brokers or Dealers.
- 12 CFR 221.120 — Allocation of Stock Collateral to Purpose and Nonpurpose Credits to Same Customer.
- 12 CFR 221.114 — Bank Loans to Purchase Stock of American Telephone and Telegraph Company Under Employees' Stock Plan.
Title 12 published on 2015-12-05.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 12 CFR Part 221.