12 CFR 269b.113 - Withdrawal or settlement.

§ 269b.113 Withdrawal or settlement.

A charge may be withdrawn or settlement of the matter may be reached without consent of the panel at any time. In connection with any such settlement the parties in interest shall prepare and sign a settlement agreement which shall record that the settlement is mutually satisfactory, shall stipulate any occurrences which constituted unfair labor practices and shall set forth the terms of the settlement.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 12 - BANKS AND BANKING