12 CFR 303.181 - Definitions.
For the purposes of this subpart, the following additional definitions apply:
(a) Board of Governors means the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
(1) Received an FDIC-assigned composite ROCA supervisory rating (which rates risk management, operational controls, compliance, and asset quality) of 1 or 2 as a result of its most recent federal or state examination, and the FDIC, Comptroller, or Board of Governors have not expressed concern about the condition or operations of the foreign banking organization or the support it offers the branch;
(2) Received a satisfactory or better Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) rating from its primary federal regulator at its most recent examination, if the depository institution is subject to examination under part 345 of this chapter;
(3) Received a compliance rating of 1 or 2 from its primary federal regulator at its most recent examination;
(4) Is well-capitalized as defined in subpart B of part 325 of this chapter or subpart H of part 324 of this chapter, as applicable; and
(5) Is not subject to a cease and desist order, consent order, prompt corrective action directive, written agreement, memorandum of understanding, or other administrative agreement with any U.S. bank regulatory authority.
Title 12 published on 2015-01-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 303 after this date.