12 CFR 327.30 - Purpose and scope.
(a)Scope. This subpart B of part 327 implements the one-time assessment credit required by section 7(e)(3) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act, 12 U.S.C. 1817(e)(3) and applies to insured depository institutions.
(b)Purpose. This subpart B of part 327 sets forth the rules for:
(1) Determination of the aggregate amount of the one-time credit;
(2) Identification of eligible insured depository institutions;
(3) Determination of the amount of each eligible institution's December 31, 1996 assessment base ratio and one-time credit;
(4) Transferability of credit amounts among insured depository institutions;
(5) Application of such credit amounts against assessments; and
(6) An institution's request for review of the FDIC's determination of a credit amount.