12 CFR 516.5 - Do the same procedures apply to all applications under this part?
OTS processes applications under this part using two procedures, expedited treatment and standard treatment. To determine which treatment applies, you may use the following chart:
|If * * *||Then OTS will
application under * * *
|(a) The applicable regulation does not specifically state that expedited treatment is available||Standard treatment.|
|(b) You are not a savings association||Standard treatment.|
|(c) Your composite rating is 3, 4, or 5. The composite rating is the composite numeric rating that OTS or the other federal banking regulator assigned to you under the Uniform Financial Institutions Rating System 1 or under a comparable rating system. The composite rating refers to the rating assigned and provided to you, in writing, as a result of the most recent examination||Standard treatment.|
|(d) Your Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) rating is Needs to Improve or Substantial Noncompliance. The CRA rating is the Community Reinvestment Act performance rating that OTS or the other federal banking regulator assigned and provided to you, in writing, as a result of the most recent compliance examination.
|(e) Your compliance rating is 3, 4, or 5. The compliance rating is the numeric rating that OTS or the other federal banking regulator assigned to you under OTS compliance rating system, or a comparable rating system used by the other federal banking regulator. The compliance rating refers to the rating assigned and provided to you, in writing, as a result of the most recent compliance examination||Standard treatment.|
|(f) You fail any one of your capital requirements under
|(g) OTS has notified you that you are an association in troubled condition||Standard treatment.|
|(h) Neither OTS nor any other federal banking regulator has assigned you a composite rating, a CRA rating or a compliance rating||Standard treatment.|
|(i) You do not meet any of the criteria listed in paragraphs (a) through (h) of this section||Expedited treatment.|
1 A savings association may obtain a copy of its composite rating from the appropriate Regional Office.
- 12 CFR 563.555 — What Definitions Apply to This Subpart?
- 12 CFR 563.143 — Must I File With OTS?
- 12 CFR 565.4 — Capital Measures and Capital Category Definitions.
- 12 CFR 563.22 — Merger, Consolidation, Purchase or Sale of Assets, or Assumption of Liabilities.
- 12 CFR 563.171 — Frequency of Safety and Soundness Examination.
- 12 CFR 545.93 — Application and Notice Requirements for Branch and Home Offices.
- 12 CFR 560.93 — Lending Limitations.
- 12 CFR 559.3 — What Are the Characteristics Of, and What Requirements Apply To, Subordinate Organizations of Federal Savings Associations?
- 12 CFR 562.4 — Audit of Savings Associations and Savings Association Holding Companies.
- 12 CFR 516.25 — What Type of Application Must I File?