12 CFR 563.555 - What definitions apply to this subpart?
The following definitions apply to this subpart:
(1) Is not elected by the shareholders;
(4) Has not been identified by the OTS in writing as an individual who performs the functions of a director, or who exercises significant influence over, or participates in, major policymaking decisions of the board of directors.
Senior executive officer means an individual who holds the title or performs the function of one or more of the following positions (without regard to title, salary, or compensation): president, chief executive officer, chief operating officer, chief financial officer, chief lending officer, or chief investment officer. Senior executive officer also includes any other person identified by the OTS in writing as an individual who exercises significant influence over, or participates in, major policymaking decisions, whether or not hired as an employee.
Troubled condition means:
(1) A savings association that has a composite rating of 4 or 5, as composite rating is defined in § 516.5(c) of this chapter.
(2) A savings and loan holding company that has an unsatisfactory rating under the OTS's holding company rating system, or that is informed in writing by the OTS that it has an adverse effect on its subsidiary savings association;
(3) A savings association or savings and loan holding company that is subject to a capital directive, a cease-and-desist order, a consent order, a formal written agreement, or a prompt corrective action directive relating to the safety and soundness or financial viability of the savings association, unless otherwise informed in writing by the OTS; or