12 CFR 563b.605 - How may I conduct a voluntary supervisory conversion?

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 563b.605 How may I conduct a voluntary supervisory conversion?

(a) You may sell your shares or the shares of a holding company to the public under the requirements of subpart A of this part.

(b) You may convert to stock form by merging into an interim federal-or state-chartered stock association.

(c) You may sell your shares directly to an acquiror, who may be a person, company, depository institution, or depository institution holding company.

(d) You may merge or consolidate with an existing or newly created depository institution. The merger or consolidation must be authorized by, and is subject to, other applicable laws and regulations.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code