12 CFR 563b.680 - How do I sell my shares?

prev | next
§ 563b.680 How do I sell my shares?

If you convert under this subpart, you must offer and sell your shares under part 563g of this chapter.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code