12 CFR 708b.104 - Submission of merger proposal to the NCUA.
(1) The merger plan, as described in this part;
(2) Resolutions of the boards of directors;
(3) Proposed Merger Agreement;
(4) Proposed Notice of Special Meeting of the Members (for merging federal credit unions);
(5) Copy of the form of Ballot to be sent to the members (for merging federal credit unions);
(8) If the merging credit union's assets on its latest call report are equal to or greater than the threshold amount established annually by the Federal Trade Commission under 15 U.S.C. 18a(a)(2)(B)(i), currently $63.4 million, a statement about whether the two credit unions intend to make a Hart-Scott-Rodino Act premerger notification filing with the Federal Trade Commission and, if not, an explanation why not; and
Title 12 published on 11-Apr-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 12 CFR Part 708b after this date.